DD's Xmas jewelry

Been meaning to post this for a while. For Christmas I got my daughter a lot of sterling silver rings and thought I'd share with you.


First is some yellow cabochon that I found at TJ Maxx for under $30. I love the stone because it is see through and kind of like a magnifying glass. Then it has various colored gems set along the sides. 

Next is an amber one. I love amber because of the inclusions. Later I found another amber ring at TJ Maxx that is more arty so I also got her that one too. 


Next is a created ruby- I didn't realize it was created until after it arrived but I liked the ring enough to keep it because it was also a cabochon rather than faceted gem. 


Here's the amber one that is more arty-- I bought myself one but the amber fell out a few weeks ago. It was really cool because it was kind of an east/west setting.




Last is a garnet with white topaz and yellow sapphires (I think) I really prefer garnet to ruby because most rubies are rather milky and pink rather than what I think is "ruby"All of the rings were under $30 each and DD loves them all. I also got her an iolite ring- really love the gray blue color of iolite-- it's like a good pair of blue jeans-- very wearable. Unfortunately I couldn't locate it for photos. Also got her a neat peridot (her birthstone) ring that was 2 square stones and 2 sterling silver squares in a diamond pattern but one of the stones fell out. =( 

2 comments: