Avon Lippies Review

This summer I made several purchases from Avon. It isn't your mom's old Avon offerings anymore. Avon has a plethora of skin care products and all kinds of makeup now. Since I make my own mineral makeup, the only makeup that interested me were the lippies. I love lip glosses and though I could make them, it's often simpler to just purchase. All colors were bought at some sort of discounted price but was so long ago that I can't remember all the details.

I bought several colors in 3 different lip products.


Avon Perfect Wear- Purchased Everlasting Petal, Eternal Rose, and Endless Watermelon. My take-  this lip gloss comes in tube with doe foot applicator. The consistency is rather thick for a gloss- almost like a mix in texture between lipstick & gloss. It does wear decent- I tend to "eat" gloss RIGHT off- but this stayed put for longer than typical lip product on me. I wish they were a bit more glossy since I have thin lips and glosses tend to give the illusion of more plumping. The three colors are all very pretty. Everlasting Petal is a bit more color than my typical choice but still wearable. Eternal Rose and Endless Watermelon are very close in color with Endless Watermelon being a bit warmer/coral.

Avon Glazewear Shine- I purchased this in two colors Mauve Movement and Cherry Liqueur. These glosses remind me of Bare Escentuals Lip glosses in consistency (thinner than Perfect Wear) at a much cheaper price. They come in a tube with a doe foot applicator. They have nice shine and I adore the color of Mauve Movement which is a nice My Lips But Better color with a beautiful gold shimmer. Cherry Liqueur is quite bold compared to my usual choices but since it is no shimmer, it gives a nice red lip for those special occasions.


Avon Plump Pout- I bought all four colors offered in this choice. There is a honey flavoring and you feel a slight tingle with these.  I love the brush applicator that these come with because you can put plenty of gloss on in one sweep. With a doe foot applicator I am constantly having to reinsert it to get more gloss on the applicator, not so with a brush. I like all of these because they are sheer and they do give a plumping effect. Spun Sugar is a brownish gloss with sparkles, Pink Nectar is a favorite of mine because it has no sparkle and is a nice peachy nude color. Honey Delight and Soft Honey are very similar- with Soft Honey being the lightest color offered. Mostly these both just give sparkle. I would love to see more color choices in this line. 






Overall I would repurchase any of these Avon Lip Products at discounted prices. Luckily Avon 
has frequent sales. 

3 comments:

  1. Nice! Thanks for the swatches. I've been waiting for Avon lip products to go on sale to get some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LT- I like them all, especially the Plump Pout ones. I wear Perfect Wear a lot when I'm going out & about because they do last better on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty lips... love the endless watermelon color! :D

    ReplyDelete